Bespoke Joinery In Glasgow
Allstar Joinery – Glasgow, Commercial Joinery and Shopfitting Projects
We are proud to be associated with the great city of Glasgow and many of its renovation and new build construction projects. Glasgow lends itself to many varied works due to the nature of the city’s Victorian buildings and modern architectural mix. The city’s ambitions within urban renovation also go on to this day.
At the peak of its power Glasgow’s industrial base constructed around 25% of all the world’s ships and employed well over 100,000 people directly and indirectly through this success. The city endured some tough times during the transformation period in the 20th century when much of this work went abroad. However, with the strength of character, intellect, business know-how and entrepreneurial spirit all synonymous with Glasgow and its people, this great city has risen once again to be a modern place to live and work, fit for the 21st century.
The Clydeside has been reborn with some amazing modern architecture now in pace from the city centre all the way to the riverside.
The city and surrounding area offer some of the best retail shopping experiences to be found outwith London. The concert halls and theatres produce some of the highest regular attendances of any city in Europe in relation to population size; this is even with the addition of the SSE Hydro multi-purpose indoor arena located on the Scottish Event Campus in Glasgow which holds around 10,000 people. This state-of-the-art arena has won many architectural and design awards, and in typical fashion, Glaswegians have named it the Flying Saucer just as they have named the adjacent road bridge the Squinty Bridge, which is officially called The Clyde Arc.
Allstar Joinery continually carries out many bespoke commercial joinery and shopfitting projects in Glasgow and the Central Belt of Scotland. We currently have four projects in progress in Glasgow.
Allstar Joinery bespoke commercial joinery and shopfitting projects that have been completed to date in Glasgow and the surrounding Central Belt of Scotland include:
- The office fit-out at the Network Rail Headquarters over six floors of 151 St Vincent St in Glasgow city centre.
- During 2016 we have completed the manufacture and installation of key bespoke joinery and furnishings for John Carrigan’s Eating House in Blantyre, Glasgow.
- Monklands refurbishment of science laboratory area. Allstar Joinery provided stud partition walls and ceilings. We also provided finishes such as doors, door sets, screens and skirting architraves.
- Space Solutions, Waterloo St. Upgrade of entrance and reception.
- John Carrigan’s Eating House, Blantyre, Glasgow. Phase Two. Public bar and function room. Manufacturing and fitting of bespoke joinery items and bar furniture.
- Our expert team conduct commerical fit-outs in towns in and around Glasgow, including: